RINA is currently recruiting for a Batam Surveyor to join its office in XXXX within the Marine Asia Region Division.
Primary function is to survey and assess ships and other marine structures during construction and in service, for compliance with the applicable Class, statutory and other possible applicable requirements
Acts as a professional specialist for the organization in the application of related Rules, Regulations, requirements, concepts, principles and processes;
Prepares technically accurate and timely reports of inspections and surveys performed;
Maintains survey files in an orderly and up-to-date manner in area of responsibility;
Maintains active awareness of new working methods and developments affecting the technical scope of assigned responsibilities;
Recommends new approaches to problems encountered;
Performs routine surveys on classed ships, platforms or other marine structures and at manufacturers sites for compliance with classification and statutory requirements;
Engages in contact with clients to solve problems within area of expertise.
• MAKE EFFECTIVE DECISIONS – Structure activities according to priorities, actions, resources and constraint
• ADDRESS THE WAY – Have a big picture of different situations and reinterprete it in a perspective way
• MANAGE EMOTIONS – Recognise one’s and other’s emotions and express and regulate one’s reactions
• CLIENT INTIMACY – Embrace internal and external client needs, expectations, and requirements to ensure maximum satisfaction
• EARN TRUST – Take everyone’s opinion into account and remain open to diversity
• PROMOTE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT – Promote commitment by keeping promises as a Role Model
• THINK FORWARD – Capitalise on experiences and translate them into action plans for the future
• PIONEER CHANGE – Actively embrace change and benefite from the new circumstances
• BUILD NETWORK – Forge trust relationships, across departments, and outside the organization
High School Diploma/GED in Engineering General
With over 5,000 employees and 200 offices in 70 countries worldwide, RINA is a multinational player which provides certification, marine classification, product testing, site supervision and vendor inspection, training and engineering consultancy services across a wide range of sectors. Our business model covers the full process of project development, from concept to completion. The aim is to guarantee a project’s technical, environmental and safety – and sometimes also economic and financial – sustainability.
At RINA, we endeavor to create a work environment where every single person is valued and encouraged to develop new ideas. We provide equal employment opportunities and are committed to creating a workplace where everyone feels respected and safe from discrimination or harassment of any kind. We are also compliant to the Italian Law n. 68/99