We are a world leader in innovative bicycle components manufacturing and fishing equipment. In part of our expansion of product range in the SEA team, we are seeking dedicated talents to join our team in a fast pace, challenging environment.
We believe that people are our strength, and developing their talents and knowledge are vital to our growth.
– Lead cross-functional for new product project team and support manufacturing processes
– Set up and develop processes, machine automation, implement control, and monitoring system
– Perform process troubleshooting and process improvement or cost reduction for productivity and quality
– Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronic)
– Prior experience in the same role, preferably in the manufacturing process; although, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
– Understanding of operations, such as process flow, line balance, drawing (2D/3D), PLC automation, or troubleshooting will be advantageous.
– Smart worker, possess strong analytical skill, good attitude, and responsible person.
– Proficient in MS. Office and familiar to do a presentation.
– Good command in English both oral and written