- Directs the daily workflow and schedules of the department, coordinating staff involved in purchasing and distributing supplies, machinery, materials, or equipment.
- Ensure all export import license is updated and all the company legalized
- Evaluates bids, ensuring compliance with departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Distributes purchasing information to involved parties including vendors, sales representatives, and employees.
- Reviews and evaluates purchase request forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Gathers, records, and completes purchase data.
- Completes other related projects as assigned, determine and establish optimal inventory levels based on forecast, demand variation and material lead times.
- Coordinate material flows throughout product/BOM changes, obsolescence.
- Manage the inter-company flow or materials between warehouse locations.
- Provide back-up support for supply chain functions including shipping, receiving, material handling and other duties as assigned.
- Setup & maintain material master system planning parameters (MOQ, lead time, safety stocks) Ensure and promote compliance to Company and Procurement policies and procedures
- Diploma/degree in any major.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a buyer/planner/material scheduler role working for a direct manufacturer.
- Expert applied knowledge of forecasting, MRP, transportation, supply chain, inventory management and warehousing disciplines .
- Proficient with MS Office suite – advanced skills with MS Excel & SAP.
- Strong sense of urgency & attention to detail.
- Excellent organization, communication and follow-up skills.
- Able to influence others & manage conflict.
- Ability to self-direct and take constructive action in ambiguous situations.
- Analytical with a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Experience establishing and employing demand-pull material planning methods.