• Conducting procurement of goods and services necessary for the operational needs of the building, ensuring quality, cost efficiency, and timeliness.
• Managing and negotiating contracts with vendors, including setting, monitoring, and reviewing their performance.
• Handling general administration, including inventory management, maintenance of office equipment, and arrangement of other facilities within the building.
• Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
• Min 3-5 years proven experience as an Head/ Superintendent in General Affair or Office Service for Shipyard/Manufacturing industries
• Strong experience in permit and license, building facilities, vehicle and asset management.
• Domicile Batam ONLY, able to join ASAP