People power our future. That is why advancing a dynamic, inclusive environment, where everyone grows and thrives is critically important to us.
Our ingenuity fuels daily life. Together, we’ve forged some of the most trusted partnerships across the energy value chain to make what was once just an idea a reality: laying subsea infrastructure thousands of feet below sea level, installing offshore platforms hundreds of miles from shore, and using our expertise to design and build offshore wind infrastructure.
For more than 100 years, we’ve been making the impossible possible. Today, we’re driving the energy transition with more than 30,000 of the brightest minds across 54 countries.
Here, what you do matters.
Perform schedule analysis using Primavera P6 and Deltek Fuse Suite. Ability to support project baseline creation during the project initiation and setup phase. Provide on project schedule support as required. Ability to compile data for benchmarking and KPI development.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Ability to develop, resource load, level, and update activities in alignment with earned value management systems
• Understanding of work package principals and management
• Knowledge of importing and exporting data from Primavera P6 for production of Key Performance Indicators
• Understand how to use information available to satisfy data requests.
• Analyze and provide additional insight or correlations within data sets.
• Analyze projects based on historical data and current trends.
• Ability to think critically, solve problems and display attentiveness to detail.
• Ability to manage, update and appropriately store data.
• Utilize Microsoft Office apllications
Essential Qualifications and Education:
• Must have 5 years of project planning experience with offshore or onshore oil and gas related projects.
• Must have solid commands of Primavera P6.
• Must be able to produce and maintain logically linked activity schedules, according to precedence flow in EPCIC planning, using best practices.
• Must be able to produce and assess progress curves, histograms, variance reports, and critical paths.